- High Quality: HSU bike handlebar mount is all made of high-rigidity aluminum alloy. It has an anti-skid pad on the inside of the clamp, which has a slip-resistant function and protects your poles from scratching. Waterproof, Rustproof and anti-corrosion
- 360-Degree Rotation: Rotatable GoPro bicycle handlebar mount allows 360-degree rotation (precise adjustment) for your shooting from different angles, meeting your all-around shooting requirement
- Easily Installing: The Go Pro bike mount contains two pieces of non-slip rubber of different thicknesses and can be installed on to any round or semi-round tube 0.31”-1.38” ( 8mm-35mm)
- Wide Range: Suitable for bicycling, mountain biking, motocross, and other action sports. Compatible with all GoPro cameras: GoPro Hero 12/11/10/9/8/2018/7/6/5/Session Insta360 SJCAM AKASO Brave 7/6/4 EK7000 V50 V50X Campark Dragon Touch REMALI 4K and other action cameras
- Package contents: 1 x 1/4" ball head handlebar mount, 1 x GoPro mount adapter, 1 x thumbscrew, 1 x screwdriver, 2 x anti-skip rubber
US Warehouse, China Warehouse, DE Warehouse, UK Warehouse
This is one well built bracket for them action cameras, nice and solid will not come off no matter how hard you ride.
But easy to remove with no tools needed if you want to swap it between bikes or change position.
Comes with everything needed to mount most action cameras, I use my gopro 11 on mine on the 3 finger adaptor but also has the 1/4 thread .
Nice neat and compact and can adjust to any angle needed with the quick release which locks it solid.
Buy this and you should never need to buy a bike action camera mount again.
Works great to hold my GoPro on my e-bikes handlebars. It comes with an additional piece of rubber that you can use if you have skinny handlebars. It was easy to attach it to my camera, just screw it on. It held my camera in place, even after taking it down trails, without loosening up at all.
I use this on my Sea-Doo Jet skis with a Insta360 X3 and selfie stick. I love how easy it is to change angles with out having to use any tools. I’m able to make adjustments even while driving. No rusting and very easy to install.
I use this on a cargo bicycle for recording rides just in case something happens. Mounts well, not much vibration, overall happy with it!
Excellent product, I use it to hold my GoPro to a stand where I also have my light for desktop videos. I could use a bit more clearance from the screw to the bottom of the camera, as I have to slightly offset the ball joint in order for the camera to be level when it is attached to the mount (if I don't, the screw pushes the camera off-kilter ever-so-slightly). Once that is accounted for, the mount is rock solid, easy to adjust, and holds on well to a variety of tube diameters.