- Magnetic Camera Mount: Built-in 4 powerful neodymium iron boron magnets, vertical suction force up to 4KG (8.8lb). Secure your GoPro camera to any flat metal surface and be able to move it quickly
- Iron Base with 3M sticker: No metal environment? Create one by yourself! Package contains 4 pcs of 3M sticker pads and 4 pcs of the iron material base, allow to create an environment to use your magnetic mount on any flat surface
- Wide Compatibility: The individual magnetic camera mount is suitable for any metal surface, such as car, iron frame, iron bar, doorframes and refrigerator, etc. Use it with iron base and sticker to secure your camera anywhere you need (Note: it will be better to use on a flat surface, non-flat surface will affect the loading weight of the cameras and suction power)
- Applicable Models: All GoPro cameras, including GoPro Hero 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, GoPro Session, Insta360, DJI Osmo Action, AKASO Brave 7/6/4 EK7000 V50 V50X, Campark Dragon Touch REMALI 4K and other action cameras
- Package Content: 1 x magnetic mount, 1 x aluminum alloy thumbScrew, 1 x PC wrench, 4 x 3M sticker pads, 4 x iron material base
US Warehouse, DE Warehouse, China Warehouse, UK Warehouse
Thanks to the rubber pad that is affixed to the mount's base, it doesn't slide when mounted to metal objects and adheres to magnetic surfaces (or surfaces to which the associated metal pads are attached) very effectively. I wanted to try using it on the roof of a moving car, but I'm worried that any significant bumps or jarring motions would cause the mount to come loose. I can't bring myself to put it to a moving vehicle, but it works fine as a fixed mount because of this.
Strong magnet. The hood on my truck is aluminum, but other panels are steel and it's great for mounting my GoPro.
What I like about this mount:
-Love the metal plates with sticky pads
-Included wrench to tighten the thumb screw
Not a big fan of
-When used with my media mod, the thumb screw doesn't fit. Is anyone these days not using a media mod?
-Can't be mounted on a vertical surface and have the camera take a horizontal shot.
Overall, it feels well made, and a quality product, but it has shortcomings I've mentioned.
Got this for my cheap action cam. Using the camera to take video while taking my truck out on on the backwood roads and trails exploring and snowstorm adventures. I really like this mount. It has a good strong magnet that really clamps down on the supplied metal plates, or right to the body of the truck.
They give you several plates so you can easily swap the camera out for different uses. I have one on the dash, put another on my RC truck.
The metal pin that screws in between the camera and the base is made of a heavy steel and gives it a robust feel. Overall it's a nice versatile mount.