Crafted from durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy, this mount offers reliability and a long service life. Its 360-degree rotation capability allows for versatile shot opportunities. Installation is a breeze on round or semi-round tubes ranging from 0.6" to 1.3". Designed for action sports, it's perfect for activities like cycling and mountain biking.
- 360-Degree Rotation: Go pro bicycle handlebar mount allows 360-degree rotation (15 degree/rotation) for your shooting from different angles, meeting your all-around shooting requirement
- High Quality: The bicycle handlebar mount is made by high rigidity aluminum alloy. It has an anti-skid pad on the inside of the clamp and provide a better appearance. It is also waterproof, dustproof and anti-corrosion therefore offering a longer service life
- Easily Installing: The Go Pro bike mount can be installed on to any round or semi-round tube 0.6”-1.3”
- Wide Range: Suitable for bicycling, mountain biking, motocross and other action sports. Net Weight: 2.3 oz
- Compatible with All Go Pro Cameras: For Go Pro Hero 12/11/10/9/8/2018/7/6/5/5S/4/4S/3+/Session HD DJI Osmo Action SJCAM YI AKASO Brave 7/6/4 EK7000 V50 V50X Campark Dragon Touch REMALI 4K and other action cameras
US Warehouse, China Warehouse, DE Warehouse, UK Warehouse
Black, Red, Blue
This clamp should come with a pad or removable spacer to accommodate thinner bars and installations. I had an old action cam handlebar spacer gasket handy, which I needed for my MTB bars. Once I got the clamp affixed to my bars it works great.
The clamp is super sturdy. My GoPro doesn’t move, budge, shake or vibrate. The mount is SOLID. But you have to use the supplied wrench to get the clamp screws tight.
I recommend that you fit an old mount into the cam “forks” when not in use. Else, when the mount is empty and you tighten down the camera screw (so you don’t lose it), you will end up crimping the fork tangs inward. They are aluminum and will bend in a little. The next time you try to mount a camera you will have to use a screwdriver or other tool to bend the fork tangs back out a bit.
I recommend this GoPro mount, but know that you may need to supply your own bar spacer gasket.
I've used shoulder mounts, chest mounts, helmet mounts.. this is by far my favorite style and model. you can turn it in whatever direction you need. its metal vs plastic.. ive had this for over a year, it has not rusted.. i do recommend this model to friends.
Perfect mount for my Go Pro to E-bike👍
I had mounted a PLASTIC thingy to the little horseshoe above my front bike tire and it broke when hopped a curb. The whole thing fell off including the action cam and CRASH! into the pavement.
Need a sturdy solution and this thing is IT. It's extremely sturdy and grabs onto that horseshoe very well. I mount plastic adapters to it with no issues. Everything holds up.
Included is a little wrench that allows you to leverage the screw and turn it tight. I normally would not take this much time (10 minutes) to write a review but this thing works really well thought I'd give it some props!