- All Aluminum Alloy Extension Arm Kit: 3 x aluminum alloy extension arms of different lengths (11.8”/6.5”/3.3”) + 3 x aluminum alloy screws + 1 x aluminum alloy wrench (fix the screws at the connection)
- High Quality & Lightweight: The GoPro extension arms are made of high-quality aluminum alloy, rustproof, rugged and durable, lightweight and stable
- 1/4" & 3/8" Hole: Standard 1/4" and 3/8" screw holes, can be installed as expansion accessories according to your needs
- Hollow Design: This GoPro helmet mount is possible to greatly reduce wind resistance during riding and improve the stability of shooting. The end connection of the extension pole bracket with a three-layer design ensures the stable connection
- Multi-Purpose: The extension arm mount kit can be assembled into an extension pole, selfie stick, stabilizer, etc. Widely used in outdoor sports such as hiking, skiing, skateboarding, cycling, motorcycle, parachuting, etc
US Warehouse, China Warehouse, DE Warehouse
Black, Red, Blue
Absolutely great, hold in correct position, I need to order more as I left my bag open and they fell out on a ride. Used them for a go pro on my sport bike and got some amazing shots with them
What can I say, they are Metal, the design allows you to tighten them pretty good. They don't slip easily after being adequately tightened. They will slip a bit if you really try but most things mounted to them shouldn't be heavy enough to cause them to slip without physical help from you.
Been using this for awhile now with my GoPro Max on my Kawasaki handlebars. Holds up well.
Great for extending your camera to the heights you need. I put mine on the handle bars of my recumbent to make sure I didn’t get my feet pedaling in the touring videos I was recording for my travels.
Using this with a handlebar mount on my motorcycle. I purchased to use the longest extension to hold my GoPro Max 360 over the front fairing. I used one of the screws provided on the base as well since you can really lock it down tightly with the tool. I do hear a slight whistle at 25-40mph. otherwise its rock solid and a good kit. Well made.